Photon Sound Beam Complete is an artistic creation for learning, self-improvement, spiritual development, simple relaxation, personal experimentation, and is not offered for the treatment or cure of any disease. There is no guarantee of effectiveness for any operations of this device. No statement contained in this catalogue or description, and no information provided by this literature or companion website, should be construed as a claim or representation that this product is intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease or any other medical condition. You should not use any of the information for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The information contained in this catalogue or description or companion website is deemed to be based on reliable and authoritative report. However, certain persons considered experts may disagree with one or more of the statements contained here. Seller/website owner/affiliates assume no liability or risk involved in the use of the products described here. We make no warranty, expressed or implied, other than that the material conforms to applicable standard specifications. Seller/website owner/affiliates do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information or the consequences arising from the application, use, or misuse of any of the information contained herein, including any injury and/or damage to any person or property as a matter of product liability, negligence, or otherwise. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made in regard to the contents of this material. This material is not intended as a guide to self-medication. The reader is advised to discuss the information provided here with a doctor, pharmacist, nurse, or other authorized healthcare practitioner and to check product information (including package inserts) regarding dosage, precautions, warnings, interactions, and contraindications before administering any drug, herb, vibrational medicine tool, or supplement discussed herein. Seller/website owner/affiliates’ products are for the sole purpose of educating people about intuitive abilities and environmental energies, and are for general information purposes only. The listing of a person, organization or other entity in any part is for convenience only and in no way implies any form of endorsement of the information, products, or services provided by that person, organization or other entity. All concepts, procedures, and technology described herein are speculative, not necessarily approved by any Government agency, and may be hazardous to susceptible or unqualified persons. In all instances, no diagnostic or therapeutic claims are made or implied. Please consult your licensed physician for medical advice. It is a condition of viewing this that you read and agree to the full disclaimer. Thank you for your understanding. The products and the claims made on or through seller/website owner/affiliates’ products, emails, publications, or advertisements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Consult a physician before using this product if you have any medical condition whatsoever, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem, or if you are pregnant, or if taking any kind of medication. In accordance with FDA regulation, we do not make any therapeutic claims regarding the health benefits of any products. If you have any medical problems, please be advised to contact your doctor. No promises, guarantees or warranties, whether stated or implied, have been made that you will produce any specific result as a result of purchasing our products, or using information from our website/email. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Note that we don’t necessarily endorse the frequencies of other researchers for treating disease, such as those found in some publications or in some software programs which we have recommended. We have only provided what we believe is a superior hardware system which in our opinion will deliver the frequencies to the body for deeper penetration using plasma tubes and an RF sound probe. Information in this site or document may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Contraindications and Precautions
- Do not use on subjects with cardiac pacemakers or defibrillator or similar medical devices, or products that are affected by electricity.
- Do not use near a computer or any sensitive software (at least 4 feet is recommended).
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Use caution using glass probes with sensitive skin conditions such as bums, recent scars, wounds, cuts, or sunburn as this may cause irritation.
- Do not advance output amplitude dial to uncomfortable levels. High levels are not necessary to achieve beneficial results.
- Glass probes are designed for external use only.
- Use minimum pressure in applying the glass probes against the skin. The L shaped glass plasma tube may break if applied with too much pressure.
- Whenever possible, remove any jewellery and metal when using the glass probes.
- Do not touch others or allow them to touch you when operating the PSB glass probes as both parties may receive a mild (harmless) shock. When using with an assistant, the second person may choose to wear rubber gloves. This has been greatly minimized with the new Photon Sound Beam Complete output
- Be aware of children or pets when using the PSBC as they may run into extended cords and lines.
- Always place the glass plasma tubes down and ensure the white high voltage wires are not touching you BEFORE turning the power off, to avoid a harmless static shock.